Sharing how everything is made; freeing content and knowledge for universal access and sharing.
- Openables include open source goods and open technology.
- And openeers are the pioneers and engineers who've helped to advance openability.
Balancing local needs for nature's resources with effects on livelihoods globally.
- Sustainables include renewables, and goods crafted with a triple bottom line (people, planet, profit).
- And sustaineers are the pioneers and engineers who've helped to advance sustainability.
Making things compatible and useful, with a smart simplicity for beginners and experts.
- Adaptables include things that are easy to use, interconnect, customize, and to learn.
- And adapteers are the pioneers and engineers who've helped to advance adaptability.
Change won't drive itself. Progress begins with you!
Our five pillars are built on a humble observation:
Whenever people throughout history could freely connect, abundancy flourishes admist the rise in opportunities from sharing knowledge.
And we believe the world is verging on a global leap in widespread abundancy and connection.
- open technology
- renewable energies
- internet sharing and open data
- sustainability in agriculture
- 3D printing
- people online everywhere
- time (books of past and present freed digitally)
- foreign languages (translated by technology)
- open organizations
- technologies for everyone / by anyone
DIY breakthroughs and freely connected people are transforming us and the world.